|About Us||Partial Client List|
We at TLG are proud to have a successful track record of obtaining outstanding results for our clients. Just as important as our proven track record, however, is our commitment to partnering with our clients in meeting their legal needs. Nothing speaks to this commitment like the long-standing relationships our attorneys have maintained with many of our clients for years and our clients’ generous referrals regarding matters and to their colleagues and friends. We constantly seek to strengthen and grow those relationships by internally evaluating our work and seeking feedback from our clients to ensure our service is impeccable and our value unbeatable.
Our firm is a collection of seasoned trial and transactional lawyers who bring their diverse personal and legal backgrounds to bear on each matter. TLG’s team approach allows us to thoroughly vet each matter and provide our clients with a clear understanding of the varying approaches to solving their legal issues. Moreover, that TLG represents a broad client base means that our attorneys bring to bear a broader perspective of each matter, which often translates into a strategic advantage for our clients. Most importantly, TLG gives personal attention to every matter, large or small, such that our clients know they and their legal issues are as important to us as they are to them. TLG has the experience, knowledge and resources to help you meet your legal challenges head on. We look forward to serving you.
Partial Client List
- Aqua, Inc.
- Arkema, Inc.
- Board of City Trusts
- Carpenter Technology Corporation
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children’s Surgical Associates
- City of Philadelphia
- Comcast Cable
- Community College of Philadelphia
- Delaware River Port Authority
- Drexel University
- Drexel University College of Medicine
- Girard College
- Intercultural Family Services, Inc.
- Keating Corporation
- Market Street Advisors
- Moore College of Art & Design
- Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts
- Pennsylvania Convention Center Authority
- Philadelphia Workforce Development Corporation
- Resources For Human Development, Inc.
- School District of Philadelphia
- Shell Oil Company
- Spectrum Health Services, Inc.
- Temple University – Of The Commonwealth System of Higher Education
- Temple University Hospital, Inc.
- Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania
- United Educators
- Widener University